testing, one two three... is this thing on?
Five years with nary a post, so no one can possibly still be monitoring this blog. As a reminder, here's who it's named for. That's Khola on the left, Chase on the right, from back in the day.
Nine years later, he's a graying CrimeDog and she looks much the same.
Have been reading publishing-industry blogs while writing my foster-kitten blog at http://50kittens.com/ , but now that I'm experimenting with online publishing, I guess I'll have to plant an authorial flag in the blogosphere. I hope to update this turf a little more frequently going forward.
As of today, my unpublished novel is posted online. The link to Scribd is on the novel's website, at http://swainslock.com/ .
At the very least, I'll try to maintain and update the links at right to blogs that I consider unusually helpful, entertaining or both.
Back to driving the offending mollusk from the sea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, I guess it's better than Yahoo chess!
hey, thanks for reminding me! Maybe I should fire up a game...
Post a Comment